본문 바로가기

Reviews

PLUS Career creates value through long-lasting relationships that shape our client's futures.

조회 수 7234

Dear Professor Nam

My name is *** Choi. I am attending Baruch College as a freshman.

I attended the career seminar to learn more about what I should or can do during college and after graduating from college as well.

And it was very pleasing to meet you there.

The career seminar was very interesting and informative at the same time. And thank you for making it so.

Actually before entering college, I was so sure that I was going to major in political science in order to prepare myself to go to law school

but after choosing Baruch College, I am very confused in choosing accounting or political science as my major.

I have always dreamed of going to law school and becoming a lawyer.

However, since Baruch College is a "business school" and accounting is more practical, I am torn between two majors.  

I mean after graduating from college with BBA in accounting, I think that there will be lots of opportunities!

Anyways, I am writing my concern since you, professor, seem as if you conquered both of the world.

I truly hope to be someone like you one day.

Once again, I appreciate that you took the time to speak with people, including me :) because I definitely learned a lot.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Sincerely,

*** Choi

간편상담
한국: 02-561-6306
미국: 917-460-1419
FAQ
네이버 블로그
페이스북